1993 was twenty years ago. How old does THAT make you feel?
Yesterday, there was a discussion on Reddit.com about things that were considered totally normal 20 years ago, but are completely frowned upon today. Here are nine of the best ones . . .
1. Calling someone just to ask a quick question.
2. Asking to check out the cockpit during a flight . . . and sometimes getting to.
3. Smoking in restaurants.
4. Not having a cell phone.
5. Writing a check at a store.
6. Serving peanut butter in schools.
7. Laughing about people getting knocked out of football games with concussions, even high school kids.