An arrest warrant has been issued for Tim Dog, even though he reportedly died in February.
Tim Dog, a.k.a. Timothy Blair, pleaded guilty two years ago to grand larceny in Desoto County MS. He was accused of engineering an online-dating scam that swindled a woman out of $32,000. Tim received five years' probation and was ordered to make restitution of $19,000. He was also accused of other similar scams that allegedly netted him nearly $2 million.
But now authorities think he may have faked his death to get out of trouble. Prosecutor Steven Jubera tells WREG-TV, “I need a death certificate showing that’s he’s dead, because as far as I’m concerned, he’s alive."
None of the numerous obituaries published in February have any details about Tim's death -- not even where he died. But if family members can produce proof of death, the arrest warrant will be dropped.
Lil' Wayne's YMCMB has its latest -- and most unlikely -- roster addition: Paris Hilton. Label co-founder Baby, aka Birdman, confirmed the signing on Twitter, writing, "Welcome @ParisHilton to the Family. #RichgangRichgirl. #YMCMB."
In a recent interview with Showbiz 411, Hilton said her upcoming second album will focus on dance music, though she expects it to have plenty of features from Lil' Wayne.
The system replaces the Xbox 360 and will be battling Sony's PlayStation 4 this holiday season for consumers' cash. The price has yet to be announced.
Aside from cutting-edge video game technology, the new system will up Microsoft's push into on-demand movie and TV programming, improved Internet functions, including Skype video-calling and the ability to control live TV. It will also seek to capitalize the growing acceptance of smart TV and social TV applications that allow viewers to comment online while viewing.
1. Weird hobbies. You might think all your weird hobbies make you more interesting in an interview, like maybe they'll be a conversation starter. But actually they just make you LOOK WEIRD. And weird people don't get jobs when a normal person is available.
2. Your private business. Your marital status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation and other private matters shouldn't go on a resume. Employers aren't allowed to take them into account anyway. And for almost all jobs, they're irrelevant to performance.
3. Big vocabulary words. They won't impress anyone. People who don't know them will resent you, and people who do know them will see through it. And BOTH groups will think you're a showoff.
4. Unprofessional-sounding email addresses. If you're still rocking your "SexyLady69@gmail.com" address from junior college, open a new account. It's free and it takes two minutes. If you don't take the job seriously, you won't get it.
5. Sensitive identifying information. Don't give them your social security number before you get the job. You don't know where they're storing that resume, or who gets to see it after you hand it over.
6. Attention-getting tactics. Don't print a resume on colored paper, or use weird fonts or decorations. Hiring managers hate all that stuff, pretty much without exception. It's all part of taking the job seriously.
7. Wild career objectives. Don't apply for a job in the mailroom and say you intend to become the CEO. Ambition is great, but delusions will get you passed over.
8. Irrelevant job experience. No one wants to read about your part-time jobs in high school. Stick to the experience that QUALIFIES you for the job you want. If that makes your resume too short, that probably means you shouldn't be applying in the first place.
nevuary (noun) /nev you air ee/- a term referring to the date of something that will never happen.
Example: If you someone tells you that ya'll are gonna hang out on Nevuary 30th... Don't look forward to hanging out with that person!
Wale has revealed the track listing for his next album, The Gifted.
The listing doesn't reveal all the guest appearances. He recently was seen in the studio with Rihanna, but she's nowhere to be found on the track list.
The album hits stores on June 25th.
1. The Curse of the Gifted
2. LoveHate Thing (
4. Heavin in the Afternoon
5. Golden Salvation (
10. Bad (Remix)
11. Tired of Dreaming
13. Simple Man
15. Black Heroes
16. Bad (ft. Tiara Thomas)