Office holiday parties are one of the rare times when co-workers let their guard down and you can see how weird people really are.
Here’s a rundown of some of the crazy things that happen at every office holiday party:
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever seen at an office holiday party?
Kellz Calls A Press Conference To Perform 'Shut Up'
R. Kelly closed out his takeover of Arsenio's show with a huge performance of "When a Woman Loves," backed by The Posse. The crowd loved it.
Dating during the holidays is always tricky. So if you want to steer clear of any awkwardness, here are six things you should avoid doing at all cost . . .
1. Moving too fast in a new relationship, just because you're scared of being alone.
2. Inviting someone you recently started dating home for the holidays, just so you won't be the only single family member.
3. Spending Way too much on a gift and making the other person feel uncomfortable.
4. Hooking up with an ex because you're feeling lonely.
5. Expecting a proposal.
6. Prolonging a dying or dead relationship just so you can be together for Christmas.
I saw the preview last night!